Tuesday, October 21, 2014

 
 Artistic Inspirations
 
 
"Journey through life"
 
                                                Leszek paradowski
 
I chose this artist because this picture is amazing the concentration of this photo is great it explains in visual what a journey through life is.
 
"It's time to go"
 
Halász Szabo Haynal
 
 
 
 
I just feel like when I look at this photo I just go into deep thought its a really good photo.
 
 
Common sense crossing
Erik Johansson
I really like the twist the photographer added in his photo instead of it being a regular crossing.
 
 
 Night Sky Stars
                                September 30, 2013     Aaron J.
this photographer really captured the night sky with all the stars I just want to know where he took this at.
 
 
Hulk
 March 28, 2012   By Damussman
I choose this drawing because the hulk is my favorite super hero it's also an awesome drawing it really represents the hulk.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment